Carbon Dioxide Enrichment and extraction
Indoor Cultivation Carbon Dioxide Enrichment
Carbon dioxide is a critical element in the growth and development of plants. Photosynthesis is the process through which plants use light to create food. Carbon dioxide is a critical element to this process. Ambient air CO2 ranges from 300-500 ppm. In a greenhouse, CO2 levels are reduced from the plants using CO2 faster than it can be replaced. CO2 enrichment systems allow you to add carbon dioxide to the grow room and increase the CO2 levels to a desired ppm level. Increasing the CO2 levels will lead to increases in plant yield. Hydroponics growing continues to increase in popularity for growing cannabis, tomatoes, strawberry’s, lettuce, and many other vegetables, herbs, and fruits. Carbon dioxide plays an important roll in the success of plant growth.
WHy use CO2 Enrichment?
- Higher Yield– Enriching your indoor cultivation room can increase yield and growth by 20%.
- Health– Adding CO2 can make plants more resistant to heat and light stress. CO2 burners emit other gases during combustion that can be detrimental to plant health. A steady supply of CO2 gas is the most effective method for carbon dioxide supplementation.
- Photosynthesis-When using high powered lights, CO2 supplementation increases plants ability to photosynthesize.
Bulk Carbon Dioxide Delivery
Tulsa Gas & Gear installs and services bulk CO2 systems. Bulk CO2 systems are more economical and safer than individual cylinders. No longer will heavy empty cylinders need to be changed out. Bulk systems also save time by not needed to be returned, filled, or exchanged out. Tulsa Gas & Gear services Tulsa Metro Area, Oklahoma City (OKC) Metro Area, Stillwater, Bartlesville, Muskogee, and all areas in between. Contact us today to experience the TGG difference.
Carbon Dioxide Cannabis Oil Extraction
Carbon Dioxide is known as a tunable solvent making it versatile for creating a multitude of end products by controlling temperature and pressure. Many medical cannabis consumers prefer to inhale a cool vapor as opposed to inhaling harsh cannabis smoke. CO2 extraction can help produce a cleaner, purer, tastier, safer, and overall higher quality cannabis concentrate. Carbon Dioxide is a cleaner, more efficient and less expensive than other chemical solvents. The supercritical CO2 extraction process is increasing being used as a cheap, recyclable, and environmentally safe industrial solvent for creating high quality:
- Fruit and nut extracts
- Fruit and nut aromas
- Omega-3 Oils
- Tobacco extractions for e-cigarettes
- Hop-oil extraction for beer
- Oil extractions from algae
- Cannabis Oil
WHy use CO2 Extraction?
- CO2 is known as a “tunable solvent” making it extremely versatile for creating a multitude of end products by controlling temperature and pressure.
- Carbon Dioxide is cleaner, more efficient and less expensive than other chemical solvents.
- Minimal extraction times and higher yields
- Non-beverage grade CO2 can contain high levels of sulfur, benzene, acetaldehyde, ammonia and other impurities that effect product quality
- A steady supply of beverage grade CO2 gas is the most effective method for carbon dioxide supplementation.
- ZERO residual solvent content as CO2 evaporates away.
Bulk Carbon Dioxide Extraction
The Perma-Max 1400 XHP Microbulk Storage System is designed to address high pressure CO2 applications. Current applications include special effects and botanical extraction. They unique design of the Perma-Max system allows only for the delivery of high-pressure liquid CO2 at operating pressures up to 750 psig. An integral electric pressure building vaporizer sustains pressure for high liquid flows and provides rapid pressure recovery after filling.